Home » Remaja » Hold It Against Me, Britney Spears
Hold It Against Me, Britney Spears
Hey over there
Please forgive me
If I’m coming on too strong
Hate to stare
But you’re winning
And they’re playing my favorite song
So come here
A little closer
Wanna whisper in your ear
Make It clear
Little question
Wanna know just how you feel
If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
Cause you feel like paradise
I need a vacation tonight
So if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
Hey You might think
That I’m crazy
But I you know I’m just your type
I’mma be a little hazy
But you just cannot deny
There’s a spark in between us
When we’re dancing on the floor
I want more
Wanna see It
So I’m asking you tonight
If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
Cause you feel like paradise
I need a vacation tonight
So if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
If I said I want your body
Would It Hold It Against Me?
(Yeah)....(Ah).....(Oh).........
Gimme something good
Don't wanna wait I want It now (na-na-now)
Pop It like a hood
And show me how you work It out
If I said my heart was beating loud
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
Cause you feel like paradise
I need a vacation tonight
So if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
Please forgive me
If I’m coming on too strong
Hate to stare
But you’re winning
And they’re playing my favorite song
So come here
A little closer
Wanna whisper in your ear
Make It clear
Little question
Wanna know just how you feel
If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
Cause you feel like paradise
I need a vacation tonight
So if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
Hey You might think
That I’m crazy
But I you know I’m just your type
I’mma be a little hazy
But you just cannot deny
There’s a spark in between us
When we’re dancing on the floor
I want more
Wanna see It
So I’m asking you tonight
If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
Cause you feel like paradise
I need a vacation tonight
So if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
If I said I want your body
Would It Hold It Against Me?
(Yeah)....(Ah).....(Oh).........
Gimme something good
Don't wanna wait I want It now (na-na-now)
Pop It like a hood
And show me how you work It out
If I said my heart was beating loud
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me
Cause you feel like paradise
I need a vacation tonight
So if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me

Ebook ensiklopedik ini berformat Pdf 300 halaman ukuran A4. Besar file 13 Mb. Dipasarkan menyambut HUT RI ke-73. Ebook dengan banyak foto warna ini berisi detil-detil geografi, sejarah, ekonomi, sosial, budaya & pariwisata dari ke-34 provinsi RI, menurut abjad mulai Aceh sampai Yogyakarta.
Di akhir tiap bab provinsi Anda temukan daftar lengkap pranala (link) luar untuk informasi lebih banyak dan lengkap tentang sejarah, demografi, ekonomi, pemerintahan, pariwisata dll. tentang provinsi itu. Bila Anda mengakses versi ebooknya (selain mencetaknya demi kenyamanan membaca), Anda bisa klik link-link ini bila Anda tersambung ke Internet. Miliki Ebook ini sekarang juga, pesan disini
10 Entri Populer
-
Mahalkah tarif sms di Indonesia? Jika anda penguna celullar yang sering mengeluh karna mahalnya tarif sms, dan beranggapan bahwa tarif sms ...
-
Uang , siapapun butuh uang. Orang Dewasa, Remaja bahkan anak – anak kecil sekalipun kenal dengan benda yang namanya uang. Memang uang pent...
-
Bagi kalian yang orang jawa timur, pasti sudah tak asing lagi dengan kata jancok, kata ini sangat terkenal di jawa timur, Bahkan orang-ora...
-
Tsunami Landa Jepang, Miyabi Hilang Bintang film hot terkemuka asal Jepang, Maria Ozawa alias Miyabi, tidak diketahui keberadaannya setelah...
-
Bencana besar sudah berkali-kali menimpa bumi. Letusan Gunung Tambora di Indonesia juga yang terbesar dengan 80 ribu orang tewas dan menim...
-
Perpustakaan Paling Canggih di Dunia Kalau Anda ke perpustakaan yang ada di Chicago Unversity mungkin akan tercengang dengan 2 hal, pertam...
-
Jepang meluncurkan pesawat luar angkasa baru Jumat (22/5) untuk misi selama dua tahun dalam mempelajari planet Venus dan iklimnya. Sebuah ...
-
Waktu kita kecil mungkin gak bakal kepikiran berada dalam situasi-situasi yang dialami dan dipikirkan bocah-bocah ini..Waktu yang paling...
-
1. Setiap jam satu miliar sel di daam tubuh harus diganti. 2. Mata manusia bisa membedakan 500 warna abu-abu. 3. Tulang paha manusia lebih k...
-
Bila beberapa waktu yang lalu kita mendengar kisah sedih yang berhubungan dengan makam (Makan Mbah priok).. Dimana karena ada penggusuran la...




{ 0 komentar... Views All / Send Comment! }
Posting Komentar